I heard once they was going to have a 24hr reality tv channel.
does anyone else wish they would just do away with this altogether?
This is the biggest joke ever. It is just a cheap way for corporations to make millions instead of making quality programs for american audiences. I for one will be watching my name is earl and the office tonight.
I think if they are gonna do a reality show it would be cool to do more sports ones. They one a few years ago where they followed guys around through the nfl draft or their first year. Atleast do stuff like that.
Or make like an American Idol like show where a player gets "graded out" on how he played that week. Have like a teammate there, a cheerleader, and then a coach-kinda like that simon cowell guy. lol.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I heard once they was going to have a 24hr reality tv channel.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
They seriously already have enough reality TV to have 2 or 3 reality channels with programing for years to come, sadly. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Well if know one has noticed, DirecTV does have a reality channel. Channel 250 (FOX Reality) shows reality tv shows all the time. They show older shows, and even foreign ones too.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Shows how much attention I pay, I have Direct TV and NEVER noticed that. Of course there is like 450 channels though! haha
Yeah, my wife watches it alot on weeknd mornings because of the 5th wheel and shows like that. Man they come up with some doozy guests on those shows.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
24 hrs of reality TV.
Can't really imagine that. Yet then again. I never thought we would have as much as we have now.
So anything is possible in TV Land. As long as it pays the bills.
Sounds like the Truman Show
Yeah, Channel 250! Loved when they showed the entire season of Paradise Island in about a week.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I hate reality tv. Gets on my nerves, absolutely no substance. I liked Nashville star when they had that crazy guy on there.
Go Huskers!
Bookmarks